LPG ISO Container
We BNH Gas Tanks are one of the top manufacturer and exporter made in India for LPG ISO containers, gas tanks, liquid storage tanks and special tank containers, LPG tank container, Cement tank container, STORAGE tank container, FUEL tank container, GAS tank container, IMO tank containeretc. All tanks are built and designed to the highest quality, and strictly with the latest international approvals and standards. we have great confidence and ambition to become one of the top manufacturers in ISO tank containers in the world. Weare ISO 9001 company certified by to international standards such as ASME, AD MERKBALTTER, PD 5500, CODAP 2000 and others.
The containers are made of different materials according to requirements of different customers; which adopt separately stainless steel, carbon steel, polyethylene and polypropylene, etc. according to the different medium contained; they are fabricated with the advanced technology domestically, with novel design and durable.
LPG ISO Containers are prepared with steam heating capability and are insulated, while others are bare and can be used in industries of
- liquids for pharmaceutical and electronic applications
- process chemicals for the oil and gas industry
- Food and beverages products.
- low-level nuclear waste
- hazardous and non-hazardous chemicals or liquids
This tanker container is applied to transport liquid medium in a short or long distance. It's an ideal equipment to transport diesel oil, petroloil, vegetableoil, edibleoil, chemicals or any other liquid from storage field to plant, or transfer it from storage field to market. It is suitable for transporting chemical liquid materials, such as diesel oil and sulfur.
- IMO 5 tank containers
- IMO 7 tank containers
LPG ISO Container is used for transporting gasoline, diesel oil, all kinds of chemical liquids, LPG, LNP, cement, bitumen, and other powdery and granulated materials, etc. The ISO tank container has all advantages of the containerized transportation. It is ideal equipment for the transportation of terrified products. As regard to the transportation of terrified products and the liquefied gas, this tank container has following advantages when compared with the traditional railroad tanker and the barreled transportation. It is manufactured with advanced technology and Production skills. it possesses advantages of reasonable structure, reliable performance, artistic contour, easy operation and so on.
1. The ready use of conventional container handling equipment already in place for safe and reliable.
2. Transport among road, railroad, Inland River, ocean, which may greatly reduce the loading and unloading time at the station wharf. it holds the location to be small.
3. It can also server as vessel in the situation of Production or using.
4. The tank container can use tank or truck separately, the enterprise does not need to have oneself vehicle at the same time, or they may realize a vehicle flexible.
5. It can save packing costs in barreled products.
6. Faster transfer at ports and terminals
7. Convenient storage option at destination
8. Secondary packaging costs eliminated
9. Tank containers have the added benefit of stainless-steel cleanliness and strength, pressurization and integral heating systems.
10. Tank containers can carry a far greater quantity of liquid for the equivalent shipping space and cost compared to an ISO container filled with drums.
- Improved safety
- Preservation of the environment
- Cost effectiveness
- A multi-modal transport system: road / rail / sea / river
- Global acceptance
FEATURES OF ISO TANK CONTAINER
- It meets the requirements for both a storage container for dangerous cargo and a transportation container, which contributes greatly to simplifying the formality procedures for transporting dangerous cargo.
- It allows sea/land transportation of dangerous cargo, just like general freight containers.
- Completed with equipment required for filling, discharging of dangerous cargo enables safe handling and keeps cargo quality in perfect condition during transportation.
- Similar to general freight container it can be stacked for space economy for loading on vessels and temporary storage.
- Endures long-term repetitive use, has a big unit capacity, and requires no auxiliary packing materials thus making it very economical.
40' ISO Tank Container
ISO tank containers are intended for transportation by river, sea , car or railway and are quality certified according to the international standards ISO, A LPG ISO tank container gives you the following benefits and possibilities .
• Save space – pile up to 9 containers on top of each other
• Exclude cargo transfer operations when transporting intermodally from manufacturer to user
• Ensure safe transport due to the use of a worldwide system of certification, inspection, and repair of containers
• Carry out international transport with customs seals to any place in the world, crossing any number of state frontiers
• Connect a tank container directly to a production line – e.g. a mobile cylinder filling plant
• Easy and quick solution when a temporary storage depot above ground is needed
• Flexible design – a transferring and metering system can be incorporated in the tank container
- Volume : 10ft, 20ft, 30ft, 40ft
- Effective capacity: 10M3-51M3
- Working Pressure: 0.7Mpa~3.44Mpa
- Design Code : ASME , AD MERKBALTTER , PD 5500 , CODAP 2000 AND OTHERS
How to handle ISO tank container?
A tank container can be loaded and unloaded from the top and the bottom. On a standard tank container there is a manhole and at least one valve on the top, and there is a valve at the bottom. Loading and unloading is done by connecting hoses of the loading and unloading facility to the valves of the tank. The loading or unloaded is often done using a pump. Depending on the installation and regulation of certain products, it is determined how the tank container should be loaded or unloaded.
What is the configuration of ISO tank container?
Configuration of ISO tank container consists of single, cylindrical vessel within a rectangular steel frame which is design according to specification of ISO (International standard organization). The capacity and weight of ISO tank container rages as per client requirement.